Serving Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho Since 1996
Garage Door & Opener Sales · Repair · Replacement · Installation
All-Star Garage Doors, Inc. serves Spokane, Spokane Valley & the Davenport areas for your garage doors, garage door repair, and broken spring replacement needs. From providing & installing hundreds of garage doors and openers every year for our high volume home builder accounts, to replacing a broken spring, or giving a door tune-up on an older home’s door, we are big enough to count, and small enough to care. It is our pledge to you to “never knowingly or willingly sell you a problem”, and will leave your project as we would leave our own parents. We have earned a reputation for quality and commitment to service, so once a customer, always a customer. We have carefully selected the best vendors, such as Northwest Door and LiftMaster, and by retaining the most qualified and skilled installers so we are able to serve both our builders and home owners promptly and courteously, with the highest level of quality and reliability.
- Fair Prices (we simply believe if we do not overcharge, and take care of our customers, we will always have customers)
- Do-it-yourself Door & Opener Kits for the mechanically inclined (factory direct pricing & expert advice if you do happen to get stuck)
- Family Owned – we are not a chain, but care about our community and invest back into it rather than send a portion of profits back to headquarters abroad.
- Large travel area (all of Spokane & Lincoln County with parts of Adams, Douglas, Grant, Okanogan, Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, and Whitman). We also serve part of Idaho too.
- Excellent References (20 years of verifiable testimonials from our customers)
Residential Garage Doors
There are many things to consider when choosing a garage door. Steel, wood, fiberglass, or aluminum? There are several designs to choose from including contemporary wood grain flush, traditional raised panel, elongated ranch panel, “v” groove carriage panel, or custom carriage house designs. Do you want insulated doors for rigidity and noise barrier purposes, or for thermal protection for heating & cooling? If so, you need to consider the differences between polyurethane and polystyrene insulation which is the most common in insulated doors. Do you know what a thermal barrier or thermal drifting is, and what it means to your garage door efficiency? How about the hardware like your rollers, hinges, and springs? These can make a huge difference on the smooth running longevity of your door. Ask about our “high cycle” door options if you don’t want to hassle with replacing broken springs, hinges, or rollers. Windows in your door is a cost effective way to add curb appeal with the benefits of natural light, but do you want windows in the top section or next one down? Will it leave a “high forehead” look by leaving it one down when garage door is on the gable end? We are here to help you sort through and understand all the options so you can make an informed decision which door and or opener will benefit your situation for the best value to YOU. Please feel free to call or email today and set a site visit appointment to assess your project.
- Northwest Door® is our favorite all around door vendor. Doors are manufactured right here in Washington & they provide us quality doors & excellent service for an outstanding value.
- Raynor Garage Doors® provides us with top quality commercial coiling doors, and we use their polyurethane insulated doors for customers who prefer the polyurethane insulation.
- Amarr® Garage Doors offer some unique designs not found anywhere else, and we have accounts with Wayne-Dalton® & Genie® to conclude an extensive offering of products.
- Crawford™ is no longer manufactured, but Northwest Door® acquired their old manufacturing press so we can possibly match some old doors if you need a replacement door to match, or repair section. For example, if you have a 25-35 year old ribbed steel Crawford Door purchased from Crawford Door Sales Spokane, there is a possibility we can get a Northwest Door section to closely match the obsolete Crawford Door section. We also save good used replacement sections and the occasional complete door for discontinued products like Stanley Door, Windsor Door, and Taylor Door that were installed by Spokane Door Systems from the early 1970’s to the turn of the century. Give us a call with the size, make, and model to see what we might have available.
- LiftMaster® garage door openers offer a full line of openers and accessories. Our favorite is the side mount or any of the belt drives. Hands down, the best openers we offer.
- Garage door accessories such as locks, decorative hinge & handle kits, keyless entry & remote access, jamb seal, after market bottom seal etc.
Commercial Overhead Doors
We offer a complete line of commercial doors for a variety of applications. We have provided & installed several doors for local public works & government buildings including a number of fire stations, bus garages, cold storage buildings, and mechanic shops. From large coiling doors at Fairchild Air Force Base to coiling counter shutters for a church kitchen, we can provide anything in between including custom sized doors too. We are also licensed in framing to modify openings to accommodate a new door installation.
- Commercial Steel Sectional Doors (insulated & non-insulated for cold storage buildings)
- Aluminum Sectional Doors (all glass sections w/ aluminum rails, or mixture of solid and glass sections) Several types of glass, finish textures, and Powder coat color options available
- Rolling Steel Service Doors (coiling doors for buildings & counter shutter concessions)
- Fire Rated Coiling Doors
- Electric Motor Operation & Remote Access Options
Service Areas and Hours
We’re available Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. & closed on weekday holidays. If you are unsure if we serve your area, please call to inquire. We serve all of Spokane and Spokane Valley including Airway Heights, Almira, Brewster, Bridgeport, Cheney, Chewelah, Coeur D’ Alene, Colville, Coulee City, Coulee Dam, Creston, Davenport, Deer Park, Electric City, Ephrata, Ford, Fruitland, Gifford, Grand Coulee, Harrington, Hartline, Keller, Kettle Falls, Lamont, Liberty Lake, Lincoln, Lind, Medical Lake, Millwood, Moses Lake, Nespelem, Newport, Nine Mile Falls, Northport, Odessa, Omak, Othello, Post Falls, Reardan, Ritzville, Rockford, Rosalia, Seven Bays, Soap Lake, Spangle, Sprague, Springdale, St. John, Suncrest, Washtucna, Waterville, Wellpinit, Wilbur.
NOTE: Because we all work out in the field at times, our office is not always staffed. We forward our land line to our cell phone though, so please call ahead before stopping by so we can make sure we are able to accommodate your schedule. Our warehouse for D-I-Y pickups is at another location. Thank you!
Spokane Valley Phone (509) 892-5144:
11128 E. Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, WA 99206 (Installers Warehouse & Vendor Deliveries Only. No Sales Office.)
Showroom (manufacturers showroom for brochures, color samples, full door displays, factory direct D-I-Y door kits etc.) 7:30-4:00 Mon-Fri @ Northwest Door, Inc., 3808 N. Sullivan Rd Building N-7 #3 Spokane Valley, WA 99216 in the Spokane Industrial Park (click on below map link for google map with directions)
Davenport Phone (509) 725-3667:
25901 8th Street Road North, Davenport, WA 99122
Mailing: P.O. Box 1132 Davenport, WA 99122-1132 (please send all US Mail to this address for both locations)
Idaho Contractor Registration: RCE-31049
Washington Contractor License: ALLSTGD966DK